Parish Financial Assistance
St. Margaret of York provides Financial Assistance for St. Margaret of York parish families with children enrolled in our school if all the following criteria are met:
- Family is registered and is active in St. Margaret of York parish life for one calendar year prior to filing for financial aid. Active in parish life is defined as regularly participating in St. Margaret of York parish ministries, regularly contributing financially as circumstances allow, and attending weekend liturgy.
- Students must have been enrolled at St. Margaret of York School the school year prior to receiving financial aid.
- Financial aid forms must be completed on line via the family's FACTS Management account.prior to April 30, 2021. Late forms will not be processed.
- If a financial crisis occurs during the course of a school year, parents will have an opportunity to request financial assistance by contacting the Director of Administration and Finance and completing the application process.
- If financial circumstances change, prayerfully consider repaying the parish for the assistance received.
Catholic Education Foundation
The Catholic Education Foundation for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati also offers tuition assistance grants. Families of elementary students (K-8) may apply for needs-based assistance between now and January 31, 2021. Please visit www.CatholicBestChoice.org for more details and instructions on how to apply.
Ed Choice Scholarships
Beginning with the 2020-2021 academic year, St. Margaret of York School began accepting EdChoice Scholarships. The EdChoice program provides students from designated public school buildings the opportunity to attend participating private schools, in addition to offering scholarship opportunities to low income students. The list of designated public schools now includes several schools in this area. Please see the Ohio Department of Education website for specific information on the scholarship program, including qualifying criteria.